Mallorca

The Dyer's Workshop
at La Granja
   La Granja is an old Mallorcan estate which was used by the Moors who ruled the island from the 10th to the 13th century. Around 1229 it became a Cistercian monastery and it is now restored and open to the public. This is one of several workshops in the oldest part of the building, and which was used in the 17th century for dying wool, cotton, and linen.
( Firefox users with old graphics cards may need to enable 'WebGL' ) See here
Flag of Mallorca