Derbyshire

Subscribe to latest panoramas
Buxton Pavilion Bandstand
   The Pavilion Gardens were built in 1871 and cover 23 acres of well landscaped gardens in the centre of Buxton. This bandstand is next to the main pavilion which includes a hot-house with a range of tropical plants, a café and restaurant, and the Buxton Opera House. The tall domed building is the Concert Hall, (now known as the Octagon) and was opened in 1875. The Bandstand is used almost every Sunday in the summer by a local brass band.
( Firefox users with old graphics cards may need to enable 'WebGL' ) See here
Flag of Buxton