Derbyshire

Buxton Pavilion Gardens
   The Pavilion Gardens were built in 1871 and cover 23 acres of well landscaped gardens in the centre of Buxton. They were redeveloped and restored in 2004 back to their original Victorian style, and now provide attractive walks, lakes, play areas and a miniature train. The River Wye meanders through the gardens, over waterfalls and under many ornate original Victorian bridges.
( Firefox users with old graphics cards may need to enable 'WebGL' ) See here
Flag of Buxton