Dorset

West Bay Marina
   The Marina at West Bay, between the beaches of Eype and Burton Bradstock,lies on the famous Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site. Originally known as Bridport Harbour, and named Port Bredy in Thomas Hardy novels, it was once navigable up the River Brit as far as the market town of Bridport, about 1½ miles inland.
A train line was opened in 1884, linking the port with the main line to Dorchester, but the line was eventually closed in 1975 and only the station building now remains. West Bay now has this small marina and is a popular tourist attraction, also chosen for the location of the television series 'Broadchurch' and 'Harbour Lights'
( Firefox users with old graphics cards may need to enable 'WebGL' ) See here
The new flag for Dorset, designed in 2008