Prague

Subscribe to latest panoramas
The Old Town Square
   The large statue is a memorial to the reformer Jan Hus, erected in 1915 to mark the 500th anniversary of his death, when he was burned at the stake for his religious beliefs. The pink building to the right is the Kinský Palace, and the church with the two dark spires is the early Gothic Church of 'Our Lady before Týn' founded in 1385.
Along the south side of the square is a series of colourful buildings with renaissance and baroque facades, and the crowds are beneath the famous Astronomical Clock waiting for the hourly chimes. The large white church to the right of the clock tower is the Baroque St Nicholas Church completed in 1735.
( Firefox users with old graphics cards may need to enable 'WebGL' ) See here
Flag of The Czech Republic