Prague

Subscribe to latest panoramas
The Legion Bridge (Most Legii)
   The Bridge of Legions crosses the Moldova River (Vltava) and was was completed in 1901 to replace a former chain bridge. The trees are on Strelecký Island. which can be accessed from the bridge via stone steps. The imposing building with the golden parapet is the Prague National Theatre and the two towers at each end of the bridge are former toll houses.
( Firefox users with old graphics cards may need to enable 'WebGL' ) See here
Flag of The Czech Republic