Spain

View from Chapel of St Roque and St Martin at Luarca
   This is the view from the steep cliffs looking out across the town of Luarca. Just to the right of the lamp post on the cliff-top is the tiny XVII century Chapel of San Roque and San Martin. The chapel was moved from the village to this site and rebuilt at the expense of the parish priest and the residents of Chano in 1916. The lighthouse and the chapel of Atalaya can be seen on the hill on the horizon.
( Firefox users with old graphics cards may need to enable 'WebGL' ) See here
Flag of Asturias