Spain

Cabo de Busto
   The lighthouse at Busto seen here in the distance, was opened in 1858 and lies on the northwest coast of Asturias 12km from the town of Luarca. It is located on the Cabo de Busto headland which is surrounded by almost vertical high cliffs, up to 80 meters high. The tiny beach by the island, is Playa de Bozo.
( Firefox users with old graphics cards may need to enable 'WebGL' ) See here
Flag of Asturias