Cornwall

Church Cove at Landewednack
   Just east of Lizard Town, this narrow rocky cove is set between cliffs with a steep slipway for launching boats. It lies in Landewednack, the most southerly parish on the British mainland. The long building behind the red canoe is a disused Lizard lifeboat station, now used for holiday accommodation. A short walk away is Kilcobben Cove, the site of the fifth RNLI lifeboat station for the Lizard in Cornwall, which was moved here from Lizard Point in 1959 and rebuilt in May 2012 to accommodate the larger Tamar Class lifeboat.
( Firefox users with old graphics cards may need to enable 'WebGL' ) See here
Cornish flag of St Piran, the patron Saint of tin miners